Write Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions Course
What if you could integrate Lifestyle Medicine easily without changing your workflow or investing in expensive equipment or staff?
It only takes 3 minutes to write a Lifestyle Prescription®.
In this training course you'll learn two invaluable new skills:
1) How to 'Prescribe Lifestyle Medicine' and how to
2) 'Write Root-Cause Organ Tissue Specific Lifestyle Prescriptions®'.
In a few decades, we’ll look back and realize how one new habit transformed healthcare”.
Johannes R. Fisslinger, Founder Lifestyle Prescriptions® University
What are Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions?
Lifestyle Medicine is the use of evidence-based lifestyle therapeutic intervention—including a whole-food, plant-predominant eating pattern, regular physical activity, restorative sleep, psychosocial stress management, avoidance of risky substances, and positive social connection to prevent, treat, and often reverse chronic disease.¹
“Lifestyle as medicine has the potential to prevent up to 80% of chronic disease; no other medicine can match that. In addition, it is potentially inexpensive and even cost-saving; free of all but good side effects; safe and appropriate for children and octogenarians alike. It is, quite simply, the best medicine we’ve got.”
David Katz, MD, MPH, FACPM, FACP
President, American College of Lifestyle Medicine
Founding Director, Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center
Why Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions?
The science is clear. Lifestyle is Medicine and has the potential to stop and reverse the majority of chronic, non-communicable diseases like diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular, pain, depression, or anxiety.¹
Empower Your Patients
Reconnect with your mission as a healer. Provide lifestyle options in addition to your current modalities. Your quality of care will improve and your enjoyment to work with patients too.
Get paid well when you offer Lifestyle Medicine and Health Coaching services through new reimbursement options available now. ⁹
Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions Made Possible.
Learn two unique ways to integrate Lifestyle Medicine easily without changing your workflow or investing in expensive equipment or staff.
Writing Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions
Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions add a smart choice of care for patients to the existing Rx prescriptions and managing symptoms model.
They are evidence-based customized patient action plans around nutrition, physical activity, stress management, social connection, and other lifestyle intervention. ¹
Writing Root-Cause Lifestyle Prescriptions®
Lifestyle Prescriptions® are evidence-based organ-tissue-specific health plans addressing all 6 root-causes of chronic symptoms.
Lifestyle Prescriptions® are based on Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy™ and the understanding that every organ tissue symptom is affected by specific psychosocial stressors & lifestyle habits.
1) We'll show you how to write a Lifestyle Prescription® in 3 minutes.
2) Spend Only 10 minute daily watching the video lessons.
3) Learn by doing, integrating the worksheets and protocols with your clients.
Writing Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions® Course
Designed by and for doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, dietitians, health coaches, and busy allied health professionals with an easy-to-integrate framework and effective strategies to write Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions in any practice, clinic, or health center.
6-Weeks | 10 Minutes Daily
$ 177 One-Time
10-Weeks | 10 Minutes Daily
With 5 Organ-Mind-Brain Charts, CE/CPD Credits, Scholarship & More
Regular Premium Course Tuition $377
Register Today and receive these additional Bonuses valued at $1,299
Total Premium Value $1,676
Save 77% Today
By completing the Premium Course you'll earn the right to use Lifestyle Prescriptions® pads & worksheets officially in your practice with clients.
Even though we offer a full refund within 7 days we invite you to commit right from the start.
Remember, it takes only 3 Minutes to write Lifestyle Medicine Prescriptions.
We'll make it as easy as possible to get you started. You and your clients/patients will love it.
"I use Lifestyle Prescriptions® in my practice and it's amazing to see the results with my patients."
Dr. Anton Bader, Primary Physician Germany
“The work I am able to offer now is definitely so profound and transformative compared to what I did before for 6 years!”
Nigora Normatova, Lifestyle Prescriptions® University Graduate
“I’m COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by this training. I have never taken anything (and I’ve done tons of online learning) this amazing before, both in content and in delivery.”
Cari Nadeau. EFT Practitioner, Lifestyle Prescriptions® University Student
Frequently Asked Questions
A 100% YES. Here's why:
- Would you feel competent working with patients without knowing anatomy? Very unlikely!
- If a client asks you what type of psychosocial stress affects eczema (skin-epidermis) what would you say?
- If a client shows eczema (inflamed itchy skin) would you know if this symptom increases in stress or in regeneration?
Join over 1,000 practitioners worldwide using the Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy Charts on a daily basis with clients.
Go beyond Anatomy and add the psychosocial aspect of health.
You will receive high-quality printed reference charts (via priority mail) which you'll use as an invaluable tool
Just imagine a client shares a symptom with you and just by asking a few questions you know exactly:
- Specific psychosocial stress or life conflict affecting specific organ tissue symptoms.
- Symptoms in the stress and regeneration phase of 100+ organ tissue
And most important your clients will love it when you point to the charts and provide them with clear answers.
Here are 5 reasons and benefits for you and your practice:
- Increase revenue
- Upgrade your practice
- Be a leader in this new emerging field of healthcare
- Reconnect with your love of medicine and healing
- Deal with your burnout and balance your health & life
Here are 5 reasons and benefits for your clients:
- Empower clients
- Provide options and a choice of care
- Health outcomes and quality of life improve
- You'll be your patient's hero
- Increase of word-of-mouth and referrals
Actually, this course has been developed exactly for you. Our intention is to give you skills and strategies to integrate Lifestyle Medicine easily without changing your workflow, your internal processes (unless you want to).
In the course we teach you options how to prescribe Lifestyle Medicine in a variety of ways and settings.
Yes absolutely. We know you're busy to run your practice and help your patients. That's why we focus in this course on the essentials (no fluff or time-wasters).
- We'll show you how to write a Lifestyle Prescription® in 3 minutes.
- You can watch the video lessons whenever you have 10-15 per day.
- And you learn by doing (by integrating the worksheets and protocols with your clients).
Lifestyle Medicine has been extensively researched over the last 30 years. The fact is that lifestyle is causing a majority of chronic, non-communicable diseases and evidence shows that comprehensive lifestyle improvements has the potential to stop and reverse up to 80% of chronic disease.
The Write Lifestyle Prescriptions® Course will dive deeply into the science, evidence, efficacy of Lifestyle Medicine.
The 6-weeks self-study & practice course includes:
- Log into our student portal.
- Complete daily lessons (typically 10-15 min. video & audio topics)
- Easy-to-digest micro-content video & audio lessons
- Integrate each skill & protocol with the use of worksheets into your practice
- Get answers to your questions through our passionate & supportive faculty
- Learn with and from colleagues in our social student portal (It's like a "Private & Safe Facebook for Health Professionals")
- Complete the course exam to receive your certificate
- Add your profile listing to the Lifestyle Prescriptions® Directory
- Ongoing learning through continuous education live classes & webinars
You can apply your scholarship (which has been made available through the non-profit Lifestyle Medicine University Foundation) to any advanced Lifestyle Prescriptions® University program which includes:
- Root-Cause Health Coaching™ Certificate Training (NBHWC approved)
- Integrated Master's Degree in Lifestyle Medicine and Health Coaching
- Ph.D. Doctorate Degree in Lifestyle Medicine and Health Coaching
Schedule a strategy call with Emma Patricio, LPU Directory Of Training to evaluate options and find out which program fits your needs and budget.